Accelerating Speed-to-Market for Next-Generation Patient-Centric Injectable Devices with Usability, Regulatory, Sustainability & Compliance in Mind
Following argenx’s and Teva’s recent FDA approvals of injectables, the parenteral device engineering community is fuelled with excitements! The rise of high volume, long-acting injection, patient-centric approaches, regulatory requirements such as EU MDR, and increased focus on sustainability are however adding a new set of challenges to device engineering and development teams.
To support your parenteral drug-device combination product with speed-to-market and enhanced patient safety, 13th Injectables Summit returned to Boston this October, uniting 60+ senior leaders in this field to share lessons learned in the last 12 months, and also together discuss solutions to tackle the urgent challenges and how to incorporate device innovations to elevate your commercial competitiveness.
In collaboration with the likes of Takeda, Sanofi, Gilead, and Regeneron, the 2023 summit ensured attendees walked away with practical tips and set your device program up for success in 2024:
- BioMarin shared how to ensure approval in Europe for your injectable device by building in MDR considerations from early device development
- AstraZeneca revealed viscosity range, container size, and sustainability considerations for next-platform device to promote injectable device post-launch
- Janssen unveiled their ultra high volume subcutaneous device, and how to improve the usability of next-gen device
- Sanofi and Gilead co-led a hands-on workshop to give you practical tips on human factors engineering and studies, and consideration of the platform approach
Join this premium forum with your industry colleagues to benchmark, network and gain clarity on:
- Streamlining end-to-end device development
- The route to market for injectable devices
- Updates and development in the global regulatory landscape, and what the implications are for your device development
2023 Top Speakers
Associate Director, Regulatory CMC
Vice President & Global Head of Drug Device Integrated Development