With 9 years of experience in the combination products market, we are excited to announce the 9th edition Injectables Summit, returning to San Diego in September.
Expected to reach US $932m by 2025 with a CAGR of 11% between now and then, drug and device developers are racing for the best injectable devices to deliver better care for patients and HCPs. Breakthroughs in both science and technology fuel the fierce competition in the space - from highly concentrated subcutaneous delivery to wearable devices, from advanced therapy medicinal product injections to a connected digital device that offers the opportunity of remote monitoring and precise injection.
The 2019 program will unite the parenteral community to turn innovation into reality, providing a more effective and more quality patient experience, whilst delving into the following topics:
- How can you develop the best device from R&D concepts?
- The engineering challenges of high volume, high viscosity injection
- How to progress quickly from auto-injectors into other presentations
- Engineering advances such as novel container materials, CCIT and E&L
- The transition from mechanical to electro-mechanical devices, and building an ecosystem with ancillary services
Be part of this growing community and stay ahead of the curve.
“Excellent conference with a diverse speaker panel that cover multiple aspects of PFS research and development”