With 9 years of experience in the PFS and combination products market, we are excited to announce the 9th edition Injectables Summit, returning to San Diego in September.
Expected to reach US $932m by 2025 with a CAGR of 11% between now and then, drug and device developers are racing for the best injectable devices to deliver better care for patients and HCPs.
Breakthroughs in both science and technology fuel the fierce competition in this space – parallel developments of PFS and autoinjectors are not unheard of, aspirations to engineer a larger primary container to enable high concentration/high viscosity delivery are turning into reality, and incorporating advanced safety systems and connectivity are no longer nice-to-have features. Whilst it takes time to design the perfect device, incremental steps can go a long way – offering both better usability and patient experience.
The 2019 program will unite the parenteral device community to discuss how small steps can result in a big leap forward for the industry, delving into core topics such as:
- Optimizing your device development timeline by getting the design right first time
- Understanding post-launch injectable device operations, and anticipating the changes in post-market surveillance
- Discussing the engineering challenges of developing a high volume, high viscosity primary container, and CCIT – from PFS to autoinjectors
- Learning how to progress from PFS to autoinjectors, offering a less frequent dosing for your patients and HCPs
- Understanding the importance of a holistic and strategic E&L assessment to ensure your final device and drug product safety
Be part of this growing community and stay ahead of the curve.
“Excellent conference with a diverse speaker panel that cover multiple aspects of PFS research and development”
“I found this conference enjoyable and learned a lot. Speakers shared their own experiences and lessons learned, which I will be able to directly apply in my job”
Senior Director, Safety Risk Lead, Pfizer
“This conference provides
a unique opportunity to
collaborate on key roadmap
requirements set forth by the
pharma & biotech companies
and device manufacturers”
Director of Device Development, Genentech