10th Injectables Summit - Go Virtual!
Engineering a Safe, Quality & Patient Centric Device
Amidst of the global pandemic, we have an even stronger duty to support emerging portfolio through injectable device. While we cannot meet physically at the 10th annual Injectables Summit, we are dedicated to serve this community to streamline device development, explore new platforms and mitigate risks.
It’s time for us to give back to drug developers – and this 100% virtual summit in September will replicate physical event’s elements, standing behind our brand’s promise and high calibre content – and we have made it free to attend for drug developers and research institutions!
Join global senior device leaders to share their latest innovations from pre-filled syringes to autoinjectors, novel formulations and technologies to offer better patient experience. We are aspired to help the community improve engineering excellence, with the 2020 virtual summit focusing on:
- Streamlining device development timeline and leverage strategic platforming
- From usability testing to primary packaging – what is required from an engineering perspective for a new injectable device
- Primary container innovation to support high volume, high viscosity delivery
- The impacts of EU MDR and FDA’s reliability testing requirement for a quality injectable device
- The reality of a connected injectable device for advanced medicinal therapeutic products
“Excellent conference with a diverse speaker panel that cover multiple aspects of PFS research and development”
“I found this conference enjoyable and learned a lot. Speakers shared their own experiences and lessons learned, which I will be able to directly apply in my job”
Senior Director, Safety Risk Lead, Pfizer
“This conference provides
a unique opportunity to
collaborate on key roadmap
requirements set forth by the
pharma & biotech companies
and device manufacturers”
Director of Device Development, Genentech
Your Virtual Experience
- Stay current with injectable device development
- Hear from your industry peers' including Takeda, Novartis, Merck, Ionis Pharmaceuticals to benchmark against best practice
- Engage and immerse in a truly interactive virtual meeting
- Pose your questions to expert speakers and panellists in our live Q&A and roundtables
- Connect with industry thought leaders and meet solution providers
- Do not be deterred by social distancing – our virtual exhibition room and closed room think tank will help you bring live demo to life, as well as diving in to intimate 121 meetings
- Unparallel content access
- Imagine never missing a talk (and flight!) – you will be able to connect with an even larger and global audience. All approved presentations will be distributed to participants post-event for a month, with additional on-demand video recordings for download
Take a look at your comprehensive event guide to find out more.