Engineering a Safe, Quality & Patient-Centric Device
Support Your Emerging Biologics Portfolio through Injectable Device by Streamlining Your Device Development, Exploring New Platforms & Mitigating Risks
The Injectables Summit will celebrate the 10th anniversary this September in San Diego – gathering 100+ senior device leaders to share their latest innovations from pre-filled syringes to autoinjectors, in order to better serve patients worldwide.
As advanced therapies and novel formulations are emerging, device leaders racing against the clock to design and develop the next best injectable device for timely launch, while not compromising on usability and human factors studies.
We are aspired to help the community improve engineering excellence, with the 2020 agenda focusing on:
- Streamlining device development timeline and leverage strategic platforming
- From usability testing to primary packaging – what is required from an engineering perspective for a new injectable device
- Primary container innovation to support high volume, high viscosity delivery
- The impacts of EU MDR and FDA’s reliability testing requirement for a quality injectable device
- The reality of a connected injectable device for advanced medicinal therapeutic products
Take a look at your comprehensive event guide to find out more.
“Excellent conference with a diverse speaker panel that cover multiple aspects of PFS research and development”
“I found this conference enjoyable and learned a lot. Speakers shared their own experiences and lessons learned, which I will be able to directly apply in my job”
Senior Director, Safety Risk Lead, Pfizer
“This conference provides
a unique opportunity to
collaborate on key roadmap
requirements set forth by the
pharma & biotech companies
and device manufacturers”
Director of Device Development, Genentech