The 7th Edition PFS & Injectables Summit serves as a platform for pharma and biotech to share their transformation journey so far, ideas and views towards best practice and innovation in this field. This meeting will showcase 20+ case studies and successful stories from Directors of Device Design and Engineering, Regulatory Affairs and CMC from leading pharma and biotechs.
Based on conversations with market leaders, our audience is actively assessing the following solutions to achieve their injectable development objectives:
- Device Design and Materials Providers – companies who offer PFS and injectable design and component supply services, such as stopper, glass, COCs. We are eager to hear your latest products that are regulatory compliant and cost-effective.
- CMOs/ CROs – experts in manufacturing, sterilizing the device and/or components, primary and secondary packaging.
- Clinical Trial & Patient Onboarding – solution providers who facilitate clinical trial of the device, conduct human factor studies and patient on-boarding to help enhance device development and commercialization.
- Software Platforms – companies who provide software platform for both risk assessment and connected device services.
- Legal Advisors – specialists who advise our audience on regulatory risks and approval submissions, especially under such uncertain market environment.
If your company offers services and solutions that would benefit our audience, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about the opportunities to profile your organization at this meeting and foster business relationships with 100+ KOLs in this industry, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.